Cob Alternative Building Methods Chat Host

Phil Butler butlerpm at n-gate.com
Mon Aug 24 19:04:34 CDT 1998

Brian,

The other responses pretty well cover the bases. If you are having problems
accessing Mining Co. let me know. Any pertinent info such as the browser you
are using and the website you are trying to access would be helpful. They
have a pretty good staff to help with such problems.

Regarding who we are. I'm just one of approximately 500 guides and I cover
the real estate area on the Internet. I just also happen to be a big fan of
alternative building methods too.

In general I do like what one newspaper referred to us as: "Yahoo! on
Steroids!" We are trying to mine the Internet and not anyone's pocket book
if that was the question -- except maybe a few advertisers. For them it
should be in return for good value received.

I have had some interest in the chat, so will keep you posted.

Phil