Cob Alternative Building Methods Chat Host

Phil Butler butlerpm at n-gate.com
Tue Aug 25 19:03:15 CDT 1998

Uwe,

Just go to my main screen at http://realestate.miningco.com/. On the right
hand side choose Alternative Building. This will take you to a page of my
links to the best sites I've found on alternative building methods. (Anyone
else who knows of other good links please let me know. I'd be glad to
include them.)

I do try to find sites that not only have good information but are well laid
out and easy to navigate. That is how I joined the coblist. The Cob Cottage
Company is on that page of links.

Hope this helps,
Phil

Hi Phil,

so far I didn't pay too much attention to this thread, but now I'm curious
how I could use your services regarding alternative construction in general.
Any hints on how I could begin?

Uwe