Cob Farmers Bulletin # 1500 - Rammed Earth Construction

crtaylor tms at northcoast.com
Tue Sep 1 14:46:53 CDT 1998

>Does anybody have access to or direct me to an old copy(microfiche, photocopy
>or reprint) of USDA Farmers Bulletin # 1500 - Rammed Earth Construction for
>Farm Buildings.  Circa 1930's.  I would appreciate any suggestions or advice
>in directing my search.--jeff

There may be some info or excerpts in a part of The Cob Reader , I thinks
its $10. from COb Cottage Co in OR. most of the excerpted articles thay
have are fairly hard to see xerox pages ( photos can't be seen well) but
info  is there to read

 I also have the original 1947 Rammed Earth book by Merrill, I will check
to see what is in it..I recall him discussing something or other about
earlier works....what exactly do you need to know??

Charmaine R. Taylor
Taylor Publishing & Elk River Press
PO Box 6985 Eureka CA 95502  1-888-307-7650
'Books for people who want to build it themselves'
http://www.northcoast.com/~tms/elkriver.html
MasterCard & Visa purchase available