Cob Farmers Bulletin # 1500 - Rammed Earth Construction

HandyM2 at aol.com HandyM2 at aol.com
Wed Sep 2 07:56:33 CDT 1998

<< Does anybody have access to or direct me to an old copy(microfiche,
photocopy
 or reprint) of USDA Farmers Bulletin # 1500 - Rammed Earth Construction for
 Farm Buildings.  Circa 1930's.  I would appreciate any suggestions or advice
 in directing my search.--jeff >>

I SECOND THIS REQUEST.   Come to think of it can anybody do some research or
point me to where I can research the Older 30's Farm Bulletins?  IIRC a LOT of
really great home made information.

I'd PAY 5.00 per such a bulletin and IIRC they were but a dozen pages or so
each.

Michael