Cob Re: Inverters for sale

Renewables at aol.com Renewables at aol.com
Fri Oct 9 17:46:04 CDT 1998

> I don't have the money right now to get one, but if any of you folks want a
high quality inverter, this is it. The price is about 50% of new. I am kicking
myself for passing it up, but we are saving every cent we have in order to
make a down payment on some land! Ouch, why does Murphy do this to me???!!!

Dave Knapp
Winnebago, Illinois

Subj:	 Inverters for sale
Date:	10/9/98 9:45:13 AM Central Daylight Time
From:	tigan at cdsnet.net (Blair McIntire)
To:	Renewables at aol.com

 If you know of anyone who needs a Trace Inverter, let me know.
I've got two SW5548's that are 6 mon's old.  Manuals and breakers
included.  Were in a computer manufacturing outfit in San Jose for back
up power.  Had to upgrade.   They are literally brand new.  Must sell
now
        Also (3) Trace SW4048 have to go immediately.  Two years old,
perfect shape out of same facility for same reason.
        Blair McIntire    541-846-9432      fax  846-6675 Grants Pass, OR

        I also can get a lot more of these....will discount for multiple
orders...
These units were installed in a large semiconductor  mnfg. plant
in San Jose for back up for critical processes.  They expanded and then
put in the larger SW5548s'.  Four months later they expanded again and
decided to install their own back up generating plant.  All the
inverters were just so much scrap to these guys....Anyway, through the
old boy network of semi-retired engineers I found out about it and
bought them.  end of story.  We're using two to the SW5548s' for our own ranch
- this is how it all started.
        The inverters are pure sine wave, literally brand new, no
warranties - have no idea, Price for an individual unit SW4048 - $1.5k,
SW5548 - $2.0k  more than one, I'll dicker.  I'm located in Grants Pass, OR..

Shipping is as the example.  From here to Iowa, fellow bought two
each,  the cost of each of the smaller units is $66.25, larger $79.46
both with $2k insurance.
        To find out specifics:    www.traceengineering.acom
        Hope this helps a little -  sold 13 of the today!

G'day        Blair