Cob New at this

Shipnate at aol.com Shipnate at aol.com
Sat Oct 10 06:37:07 CDT 1998

We saw an article in Mother Earth news and saw the cob homes. We find them
very interesting and it's something we would like to know more about. We
purchased 10 acres of land in east Texas and was wondering if anybody knows if
anyone is building a cob home around this area. We are not sure what the Texas
weather would do for a cob home. Would like information on this matter.  Our
land has sand  for the first two foot and then red clay on down. Would this be
suitable building material. We would like to have a pond also so we thought we
could kill two birds with one stone. Thank you for your time and help.

                                                                          Nath
an