Cob Re: Rechargable 12 volt Batteries

spencers bardsong at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 25 21:38:55 CST 1998

Why out on our nightly Urban Recycling route, we have come across a
bundle (about 30 or more) of rechargable 12 volt batteries. These are
backup Alarm system batteries. If they can be usefull for our
power/solar needs I want to get them before they're gone to
useless-battery-land. Can anyone tell me if these can be utilized? I
don't know alot about such things though I plan on learning real quick.
The new Bardsong Instrument shop will be run on alternative power.

Shawn
http://spaceformusic.com