Cob Re: Rechargable 12 volt Batteries

Patrick Hayes patrick at realgoods.com
Thu Oct 29 20:49:21 CST 1998

If these batteries are to be used they need to be tested.  What is the
voltage of them?  What kind of battery are they? What size are they, ie how
many amp hours do they hold?  Are they deep cycle or not? Do you know
anything about their history?  If someone is disposing of them they may
indeed be in need of recycling.

If you can get me the answers to these Qs, I will be glad to help.

Patrick Hayes
Real Goods Institute for Solar Living