Cob with living roof

HandyM2 at aol.com HandyM2 at aol.com
Tue Nov 3 00:38:06 CST 1998

<< There are several products which will work well for your membrane.  Hypalon
and Duro Last are two.  Both are reinforced PVC.  Hypalon is the material we
use on our roof.  It is not a sod roof.  This material has been specified by
some builders I know for sod underlayment. >>

SIGH... Where Uwe lives an average YEAR has but 2" of rainfall.  A SOD roof in
the mexican desert?  Unless I have mistaken Uwes postings his intent is to
build of local materials and cheaply at that.  The two above mentioned
products should cost more than the rest of his Church (with the probable
exception of Religious Decorations).

Maybe I should stay out of this subject....  :-(

Michael