Cob with living roof

Patrick Hayes patrick at realgoods.com
Fri Nov 6 19:42:04 CST 1998

If you are looking for pond liner materials, we here @ Real Goods do carry
such a material.  Our catalog is available online @ WWW.realgoods.com.  I
also a have some I am hoping to get to a good home.  it is an overrun from a
pond we did here in Hopland.  It can be seamed together fairly easily and is
made to last a lifetime.  Please reply to me in person if you want to talk
more about this liner.

Patrick Hayes-Facilities Manager Real Goods Institute for Solar Living
patrick at realgoods.com