Cob Oven UPDATE Sorry for Delay

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Mon Jan 11 11:58:59 CST 1999

to Bill Martin Mi, Tracy Amino NM, Shannon Daly, John Landau San Fernando
Valley Ca

Hi Everyone
	Sorry for the delay in responding to everyone who provided info about cob
ovens. I changed to a new computer and the Holidays. To Bill Martin of
Warren Mi the copy of the French Canadian Oven from Adobe  Journal will be
in the mail tomorrow .Thanks to Shannon Daly for the suggestion on Kiki
Denzer Book  I found a supplier of books on sustainable homes of earth
straw bale adobe cordwood and other low cost materials called THE DIRT
CHEAP BUILDER's CATALOG cost $2.00 Taylor Pub & Elk  River Press PO Box
69835 Eureka Ca 95502 voice mail 1-888-307-7650
www.northcoast.com/~trns/elkriver.html
em ail trns at northcoast.com. Dirt Cheap carries Build Your Own Earth Oven by
Kiko Denzer $10.00 call for shipping prices. To Tracy Amino of New Mexico
this is the best info I have found the book gives you all the stuff you
need. To John Landua thanks for your offer to see your Oven in San Fernando
Valley I appreciate the offer but don't travel in that direction much so I
will tap your experience on line or by phone as we begin planning the
building of an oven here in SB in Feb. Thank you so much for your help and
encouragement.

	So thanks everyone hope I touched base with everyone who contacted the
site in early Dec about Cob Ovens
				Wes Roe Santa Barbara Ca