Cob Re: earthen floor

Shannon C. Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Mon Apr 5 14:07:54 CDT 1999

On Mon, 5 Apr 1999, Sojourner wrote:

> Hey, could someone please forward me the rest of this thread?  I just
[snip]

Everything you ever wanted to know about the coblist including subscribing,
unsubscribing, policies, and archives of all past messages to list are
available (for those who have web access) at:

     http://www.deatech.com/natural/coblist/

Shannon C. Dealy     |                    DeaTech Research Inc.
dealy at deatech.com    |               - Custom Software Development -