Cob '99 CNBW (Colorado Natural Building Workshop)

Renewables at aol.com Renewables at aol.com
Wed Apr 14 08:37:49 CDT 1999

In a message dated 4/12/99 2:29:34 AM Central Daylight Time,
sunearth at theriver.com writes:

> Hola!
>  I'd like to show you the newly created website for the '99 CNBW.  Hope no
> one is offended.
>
>  Keith
>
>  http://www.theriver.com/99cnbw

I hope some of you folks can come out and join us as we trek to CO this June.
 It should be a great time while we get to learn about and do hands on
workshops of straw bale and cob.  What happens when you get this many guru
instructors together at one time in a high alpine environment?  I don't know,
but I hope to find out!

Dave & Sheila Knapp
Winnebago, Illinois
http://www.bigfoot.com/~renewables/