Cob Re: affordable land

Sojourner sojournr at missouri.org
Fri Apr 23 23:21:02 CDT 1999

"SANCO Enterprises " wrote:

> The lots coming up in Rio Rancho at this sale are more remote
> from utilities and major highways and should go very cheap.

No offense to those of you living in the southwest, but I can't imagine
living anywhere where water is so hard to come by.  If you're looking
for affordable land AND AVAILABLE RESOURCES such as water, try Missouri,
Kentucky, and parts of Tennessee, Ohio, and Kansas.

I'm sure there are other states where the rain falls on a regular basis
as well where land is affordable.  It kind of depends on what your
employment requirements are as well, but I got 26 acres of land in South
Central MO last summer for $17,900.

Holly ;-D