Cob new website

Vickie vickie_white at email.msn.com
Mon May 10 07:49:44 CDT 1999

Well I'm a little closer to my dream.  I've been in Santa Fe, NM since Saturday night I love it up here. (I'm from the Dallas, Tx area)  I've got a job interview this morning that I have a wonderful feeling about.  If all works out I'll be living here in Santa Fe by the middle of June and as soon my savings account recovers from the move I'll be buying some land.

I can hardly contain myself.  I'm a country girl at heart and living in Dallas has really gotten on my last nerve.  I can't wait for this all to fall in place as it's doing this weekend.

Keep your fingers crossed for me and a say a prayer which is you.  Bless you all for the wealth of information that you share, your insight, caring and just for being there.

Vickie