Cob: Re: Greywater recycling, composting toilets; experiences?

Duane/Dorothy Lindstrom cboy at newnorth.net
Tue Jun 15 08:50:38 CDT 1999

Kirk Haines wrote:

> My wife and I are considering voth a greywater recycling system and
> composting toilets [snip]

Kirk,

Make sure you talk with your local building inspector/health dept early
on in your thinking.  Some local areas don't allow greywater systems or
like our particular county, they allow them but you must also install a
complete septic system in addition...so it ends up costing twice as
much...to do the same thing over again.  Just be aware, you may have a
fight on your hands.

Dewey Lindstrom