Cob: Does anyone live in Alaska?

Dorothy Cady dcady at Keylabs.com
Mon Jun 21 09:56:04 CDT 1999

Hi everyone.

I've been a mostly-silent reader, but thought it was time to introduce
myself. My name is Dorothy Cady. I'm a Technical Writer and published
author. My family and I recently took an Alaskan cruise, and are looking
seriously at moving to Alaska sometime next year. My daughter will be
starting college in another year, and has her heart set on Marine Biology.
The U of Alaska has such a program, and when we visited Sitka and Juneau,
the whole family just loved those two cities.

Anyway, I was hoping to get some inside info on what living in Alaska is
really like, if anyone on this list already lives there.

Thanks.

Dorothy