Cob: Does anyone live in Alaska?

Dorothy Cady dcady at Keylabs.com
Wed Jun 23 10:59:29 CDT 1999

I must have received 7 or 8 responses from people on the Cob list who live
in Alaska. Wow! Thanks!

I didn't respond personally to all of you as time didn't permit. But I did
e-talk with enough of you to get some really great input, and just wanted to
say thanks to all of you, even if I didn't e-talk directly to you. I think I
got my questions answered.

Thanks again!

Dorothy

-----Original Message-----
From: Wardable, Grant G [mailto:GWardable at mail.sbic.co.za]
Sent: Monday, June 21, 1999 6:30 AM
To: 'COBLIST'
Subject: Cob: South African interest.

Hello COBbers !
I have recently found out about COB houses and am very interested in seeing
some and getting into contact with people who have experience with building
with cob.

Does anyone out there know of anyone in South Africa whom I could contact ?
Any cob-buildings in South Africa I can go and see ?

Thanks in advance,
Grant Ward Able