Cob: RE: H2O filter

John Schinnerer John-Schinnerer at data-dimensions.com
Wed Jun 30 15:47:14 CDT 1999

Aloha again,

Forgot to add this in - a recent post from the Permaculture listserv about
"wastewater" treatment, with some emerging resource links.
--------

http://metalab.unc.edu/london   InterGarden
london at metalab.unc.edu   lflondon at worldnet.att.net

This is from the new permaculture newsgroup, alt.permaculture
and should interest some of you gathering technical know-how
about home-built natural wastewater treatment systems. If anyone
has more to add to this thread I would be interested in reading it
here. I am collecting feedback and putting it in the following locations:

http://metalab.unc.edu/london/orgfarm/aquaculture
http://metalab.unc.edu/london/orgfarm/bioremediation
http://metalab.unc.edu/london/orgfarm/hyperaccumulation
and some of it here: