Cob: Cob Comments

patrice at uswest.net patrice at uswest.net
Tue Jul 6 22:12:18 CDT 1999

Hello All,
   My name is Arhlene and I live in Rio Rancho, New Mexico.
A couple of years ago I purchased 22 acres of land south and
west of where I live for $ 600.00 an acre.  The land is
beautiful.  Ancient pinions and ponderosa pines, a couple
stock ponds and no
building resrictions!  I will be starting (along with alot
of help from alot of friends) to
build a large cob dwelling sometime this month.  I love the
thought of living in a sculpted house.  In fact I intend it
look like a giant redwood tree stump from the outside.  For
the last year I have been researching everything the layman
should know about all areas of  cob construction.  I am very
excited about this adventure and plan on creating a web site
so that others can go along for the ride. Blessings to all.

Cob Kindred Spirit,
Arhlene