Cob: Re: Re: Re: Blackwater systems, plus a humanure question

William Lewis wmlewis at thebestisp.com
Thu Jul 8 21:28:45 CDT 1999

Thanks for the testimony, Raven. That's about what I think I might do, but I
am going to "feel-out" (very carefully) the attitudes here as well.

But aren't you concerned at all that someone might rat on you? I don't plan
to have too many visitors, but rural people do like to know what's going on
next door!

Bill