[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: RE: Cob: RE: Insulation]]

Sojourner sojournr at missouri.org
Sat Jul 17 19:57:23 CDT 1999

C'mon, guys, check your TO field.  Remember, this list is set up so that
hitting the "Reply-to" button AUTOMATICALLY sends your reply to the
individual rather than the list.

That's the way the list-owner wants it, so we have to be extra-careful
to make sure our replies are going where we intend them to go.

I'm not picking anyone out in particular, its just this is about the 6th
message TODAY that came to me personally when it was intended for the
list, I'm just reminding, not blaming anybody or mad or anything.

OK?

Thanks.

Now, on to the message.