Cob: Oops, cyber stupe hopefully lives to ride again!

David Knapp renewables at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 21 09:35:26 CDT 1999

Dear Cobbers,

Being brain dead after working a 70 hour week last week (no overtime pay) is
taxing and then your kid gets his fingers crunched in a door at band camp
...  I apologize to Holly and the list for posting a message that was
intended to go to Holly and Charmaine only.  I qualify as cyber stupe of the
week.  Sorry Holly and cob list!

My punishment is to spend three days at boy scout camp to make up for the
lack of adult volunteers there this week.  Actually, I was scheduled to go
fill in anyway, but since then they got 9 inches of rain in four hours!  AND
they don't call it Canyon Camp for no reason either.  It should be fun,
really.  Now is a good chance to teach the boys about what soggy cob is all
about!

May the list return to normal without the cyber stupes the rest of the week
:-)

Dave Knapp
Winnebago, Illinois