Cob: Re: Wiring methods please

Peter Judd pajudd at gulfislands.com
Wed Jul 21 21:43:29 CDT 1999

Re Grounding:
Here in BC, Canada, we can bury a 10 foot ground rod 2 feet down in a
horozontal trench if it cannot be driven all the way down,
or, use a manufactured 15" by 24" approx. ground plate buried 2 feet down
or, use a UFER ground which is 8 meters of full size bare copper ground
conductor encased properly in the concrete footing of the structure (see
local electrical codes for clarification)
Peter