Cob: RE: RE: Re: CobWrap? (was: Thermal Mass and R-values)

Shannon C. Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Fri Jul 30 16:18:27 CDT 1999

On Fri, 30 Jul 1999, Kelly, Sean wrote:

> OK... either the coblist has gone dead quiet or I have been unsubscribed
> somehow... anyone have info on where to get info on the old light clay bit
> (is it the same as the German method I can't remember or hope to spell?)?
> Thanks much!

I just did a quick search on the coblist archives for: straw clay
and found several postings.  There were two spellings used for the word:
leichtlehm and leichtlehmbau, I don't know if either is correct.  One of
the postings gave a link to Black Range (http://www.zianet.com/blackrange/)
which has some additional information on the subject.  I believe there is
more on it in the coblist archives also.