Cob: Re: Green house design>I have this book

crtaylor tms at northcoast.com
Fri Aug 13 16:26:54 CDT 1999

>Aloha,

Voila'...I do have this book in my Used Books inventory..the cost is $13. +
shipping.

Charmaine R. Taylor
Taylor Publishing 1-888-441-1632
More than 300 books for Building & Sustainable living
http://www.northcoast.com/~tms
Take a Sneak Peek at "Cobwood"at:
http://www.northcoast.com/~tms/cobwood.html