Cob: Re: cob in Italy

crtaylor tms at northcoast.com
Tue Aug 31 16:41:16 CDT 1999

>     If you know books, publications      or videos that show how to make
>repair and restoration of old buildings      please write us, the same if
>you have ideas and photos about how to produce      with machines big
>quantity of cob.

Hello Cedterra-
I have a faxed (in-computer copy) of the Devon UK Building Assoc. Brochure
on cob/building restoration...6-8 pages, and I believe someone posted the
same brochure on the web a while back, has good information, techniques,
tips on cob/earth repair and maintenance.

How to get it to you is the question.

Charmaine R. Taylor
Taylor Publishing 1-888-441-1632
More than 300 books for Building & Sustainable living
http://www.northcoast.com/~tms
Take a Sneak Peek at "Cobwood"at:
http://www.northcoast.com/~tms/cobwood.html