Cob: Incorporating stone into your cob home

Jljcorona at aol.com Jljcorona at aol.com
Tue Oct 12 01:47:12 CDT 1999

Hello,

One day I intend to build my home from natural materials, preferably cob.
Until then, I will just lurk on this list for advice and ideas.

I would love to incorporate stone into my home design-inside and out.  I love
the texture and the look.  Has anyone used stone (granite, slate, marble,
lime) or terra cotta or ceramic tile in their homes?  I would like to discuss
this topic and learn more about it.

I want stone walls, floors, bathtubs, fireplaces...if anyone has advice,
ideas or websites to visit please let me know!

Jeannie Corona