Cob: Tile

abigail taitano purplecloud at usa.net
Sat Oct 30 21:31:02 CDT 1999

      Is it necessary to use grout and traditional tile laying methods to tile
over cob what, or do you just lay them into the cob. Also does anyone have any
suggestions on having a bathing area bath included along with shower that is
tile over cob, without using traditional tile laying methods. We would want it
as cheap as can be, my wife is a potter and is making all the tiles herself so
that is setting the theme for this project. Any suggestions????