Cob: apologies

Robert Bolman robtb at efn.org
Fri Nov 12 01:42:37 CST 1999

I just went down a list of about 150 people that have expressed interest in
my presentation in the past.  I did it quickly - pasteing the text each
time.  Apparently, even though I thought I consistently hit "reply to
author", in some cases the coblist address was also included.  This resulted
in the coblist receiving three identical posts from me.  At least one person
was agrivated enough to complain to me about it.  (although I don't see
where having to hit the delete button three times should be seen as a
terrible imposition.)

Sorry,

Robert Bolman