Cob: Cob In Canada

2beers 2beers at primeline.net
Fri Nov 12 09:48:10 CST 1999

Everything I have read in this list seems to be about building in warm climates.
and No One is addressing the problems of pests such as earth critters like worms
ants any other burrowing creatures there are several...
Also Where do you find data related to actual construction procedures..
Please don't say the library..
Our library is a county wide and if there is anything use-ful they tend to put it in reference
section and NOT AVAILABLE TO GO OUT..
I live near (3miles) (and no obstructionsfrom)Lake Huron and the Winters can be quite
severe with Wind chills to -40 and beyond.........
Any one with usful information Please contact
John 2beers at "2beers at primeline.net".