Cob: bullet resistance of cob

Grace Benjamin grey_sea at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 19 19:29:54 CST 1999

Hello Everyone-

Grace here again.  I'm not entirely sure, but I think anything about cob
(bullet resistance of, resistance to adverse condition x,y,z or
whatever...)is relevant to the coblist.

However, perjorative commentary about the viewpoints of list members is
probably not appropriate- and is likely what the reader who initially asked
that we NOT talk about bullet resistance was hoping we could avoid.

So in the same vein, I'd like to know anything anyone has to share about
cob's resistance to adverse conditions.  But it would be very good (at least
for me) if we could refrain from criticizing one another's personal
opinions.

Peace and all things good!

Grace