Fwd: Re: Cob: bullet resistance of cob

s_doane at lycosmail.com s_doane at lycosmail.com
Tue Nov 16 19:00:21 CST 1999

I disagree with Mr. Fetter.  This is a valid discussion point for the list.  In 1996, in a neighborhood a few miles away from mine in metro Phoenix, an beautiful, innocent teenage girl was killed while sleeping in her bedroom by a random bullet from a driveby shooter on the adjacent street.  She lived in a typical stick and drywall house.  A senseless tragedy that caused a lot of grief in that community.  I have a daughter her age.
I wouldn't impute everyone who expresses a concern like Mr. Walsers with a bad motive.  There are criminals and crazies out there who are out of anyone's control.  Precaution seems prudent action against such folks.