Cob: Re: [Fwd: Dates are changed]

billc at greenbuilder.com billc at greenbuilder.com
Tue Feb 22 06:26:40 CST 2000

The correct URL is http://www3.cybercities.com/m/mills22/frames.html

>Following is a partial schedule of upcomming seminars.
>
>> Partial Workshop Schedule
>> Summer 2000

I just posted your list of events (and a bunch of others) to the
Sustainable Building Calendar at http://www.greenbuilder.com/calendar/

REMINDER:  If you have a workshop or other Sustainable Buiding or
Permaculture related event, PLEASE post it to the calendar!  It's
self-service.  Email me if you have problems posting your event.

BC

Bill Christensen
billc at greenbuilder.com

Green Homes For Sale/Lease:  http://www.greenbuilder.com/realestate/