Cob: Cob in Courtenay

Elke Cole elkec at island.net
Sun Apr 2 04:10:29 CDT 2000

Greetings!

Great news for coblovers  in the Courtnenay, BC area. We are finally
building cob downtown and would love to see you there.
6-day workshop "Creating outdoor space for community with cob and
recycled materials"  April 17-22 at the Bar None Cafe Courtyard in
Courtenay. We are building a garden wall with entrance arch and
trellises plus an earthen oven . Creative, fun, hands-on event.
Facilitators are Elke and Steve Cole. Everyone welcome, price $25/day or
$100 for all 6 days, includes lunch.
Slideshow on Building with Cob with workshop facilitator Elke Cole on
Wednesday 19th at 7:30 at the Bar None Cafe , by donation.
Community Potluck Supper to celebrate Earthday and to bless the extended
courtyard. Sat. 22 at 6:30, dance to follow
Call Elke for info @ 338-4660 or e-mail elke at cobworks.com
or check www.island.net/~elkec

Please forward this notice to people on your list who may be
interested.

Thanks!

Elke Cole

Footprints: Houses that love you back