Cob: Re: cob photos

Charmaine R Taylor tms at northcoast.com
Wed Apr 5 19:54:45 CDT 2000

Hi Chris and all Cobbers.   Chris has emailed me the JPGs of some nice cob walls
under repair. I am willing to port them up on the web under my site domain, if
its OK with him.

I DONT recommend having them emailed individually as they take a long time to
download ( older computer modems are slow).

so Chris..ball is in your court, let me know if its ok to post them to a page
where people can "go see".

thanks!

Charmaine  Taylor
Taylor Publishing
PO Box 6985, Eureka CA 95502
1-888-441-1632
http://www.northcoast.com/~tms
Visit online where you can buy books & videos anytime!