Cob: Cob in the UK Chris' Pics online

crtaylor tms at northcoast.com
Tue Apr 25 23:31:14 CDT 2000

Hello To all.... Chris Greenslade  in the UK sent me all his cob house
renovation pics and I uploaded them to permanent site in my web pages.

or email Chris at <Chris at vicgreen.fsbusiness.co.uk>  to ask him questions,
and thanks to him for sending them!

You can see the house they are working on by going to:

http://www.northcoast.com/~tms/cobuk.html

there are 4photos of the house, and one of a very large cob wall around a
garden.

the cracks in the house walls are quite deep, and it will be interesting to
see how they will look when nicely finished.

(as an aside Mike Wye in th UK, whom Chris knows, let me use his pic of a
renovated barn of cob  at http://www.northcoast.com/~tms/cob.html
and  there are before and after pics of this barn at Mikes web site:
http://www.mikewye.co.uk)  and some of a  huge cob fireplace too.  Mike
sells lime and colours (love the Brit spelling) for tinting limes, plus
tools too, like harling trowls and churn brushes.

Charmaine R. Taylor
Taylor Publishing 1-888-441-1632 9-2PST
PO Box 6985,Eureka CA 95502
http://www.northcoast.com/~tms