Cob: Actaul Cob houses

Ted Schluenderfritz teds at rtvision.com
Wed Jan 12 23:28:51 CST 2000

Hello,
As this is such a quiet list I thought I would throw a question out there to see
if anyone is listening.
Of course it's quality and not quantity and my previous postings got me some
very helpful advice...but still...

I would be interested to read a brief description from anyone on the list who
has actually built or is building a cob house-- what they built, what pitfalls,
successes they had. One can read this sort of thing about strawbale all over the
internet but I haven't seen many cob owner/builder stories.

Ted