Cob: New to Cob

Ramona Garrett ramona at pookiedoos.com
Wed May 3 12:25:51 CDT 2000

Hi.  I'm new to cob, never touched it actually.  I want to build a cob
house, but I need to get a book first.  I've found 2 on the internet
The Cob Builders Handbook By Becky Bee and The Cobber's Companion,
Second Edition by Michael G. Smith and The Cob Cottage.

Does anyone have a preference or are they basically the same technique?

Also, does anyone know of any Cob Workshops in Texas or anyone in the
Houston area that would lend their knowledge & expertise to help us get
started?

Thanks for your help.

--
Ramona Garrett