Cob: oregon cobbers?

jon easton jon_easton at mypad.com
Mon May 8 13:34:01 CDT 2000

hi, My wife, son and I are moving to oregon. we are looking to buy land and put
up a yurt until we can build our own cob house. Does any one know of relatively
cheap land [or have land to sell] that doesn't have building, zoning regs against
yurts and cob homes. We are going to try to live self sufficently, raise gardens,
root cellar, etc. Does anyone want to go in with us on a land purchase or perhaps
does anyone have land in the eugene area that they would consider selling [or
renting to us]? We would also love to hear from oregon cobbers who would be
interested in helping us think out or build our cob home. Thanks!