Cob: White crystals> efflorescence

marksaich marksaich at zoom.co.uk
Mon May 22 14:03:45 CDT 2000

Further to my earlier message, I have looked in my old college books.
It says don't hose down as this might dissolve the salts which will be
reabsorbed into the wall and leach out again later. (sorry)
It also suggests the problem doesnot persist long (no time period actually
stated)
and that they are relatively harmless.
Mark