Cob: Re: Welcome to coblist

Sabra Taylor sabra100 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 27 02:07:23 CDT 2000

Hello to the list, I  have been reading everything I can find on the net
about building with cob and other materials for the past year or so. I came
across this list and signed on to continue to learn from those of you with
experience. I am a sculptor so cob sounds wonderfully creative to me. I am
living in an apartment for now but plan to get a nice bit of land fairly
soon.I have had some communication with Becky Bee and am planning to make a
trip to play in the mud at her place. I plan to take a workshop when the
time is right. It seems that I am the only one in my circle that is really
turned on to building a cob home, including my husband. So I told him I
would build my self an art studio first. Until I have something to share or
have a question I will just be lurking :o) hope yall don't mind.
thanks,Sabra,T.