Cob: rockin' the cob wall, rockin' the cob wall !!!

SNAILHUNTr at aol.com SNAILHUNTr at aol.com
Thu Jul 27 09:20:43 CDT 2000

so what does everyone think about the method of rock pushed into the exterior
of a cob wall to decrease erosion? Im thinking it sounds good. Maybe it isnt
necessary if you have sufficient roof overhang, I don't know. Being in such a
humid area is nagging on my brain. Someone suggested papercrete, but the
papercrete news site was a bit vague and it didn't look as pleasing to the
eye as cob.
    anyway rocks sound strong but are they really neccesary in Arkansas?
(with a 20-30" average rainfall I believe, humid as hell i KNOW )

                                            Matthew