Ref.: Cob: bonding layers

ortoneda ortoneda at wanadoo.es
Sun Jul 30 14:25:35 CDT 2000

Holy mother of Christ! I'm so overwhelmed by the magnitude of what I've just read that I can't find the words, specially words that wouldn't put our Shannon in the problem of taking me off the list. Well, fellow, give it a try, good luck and please let us know how it goes.
I guess brainstorming can be profitable, and the point of the list is to exchange ideas, but I pay more heed to what people have actually done than to the ever-present passer-by who stops by the building, stays there looking at you sweating and then comes up with a glorious suggestion on how to improve the results working less. I always offer them to come up the scaffolding and give it a try. Well, that is not true, usually I simply am rude. Baad boy!
--
    -   Mateu Ortoneda Colomar
 Area de  informacion de la Asociacion  de Estudios Geobiologicos  GEA
 e-mail: ortoneda at wanadoo.es