Cob: healthy home data

john freeman erthdesign at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 31 01:37:05 CDT 2000

Greetings and salutations coblist,

I am currently looking for some info, either in reference  or anecdotal form to use in a media piece being done about the cob project i am working on.

Ideally i would love some numbers or hard data on how much healthier cob buildins are than conventional construction.  Anything would be helpful in this vein though.  I think a sort of "compare and contrast" mielieu would be an effective tool for the audience to get a grip on "natural " building as a healthy alternative with regards to things like chemical sensitivities, alergies, indoor air quality etc...

Thanks for your time and energy.  John Freeman