Cob: i explain about fondations.

Patricia L. MacKenzie ruanmackenzie at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 5 10:08:20 CDT 2000

Just slipped up a little - hope you forgive me Msr. Tallendier. I too can
only read/speak limited French, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian.

To all - www.altavista.com (translator for web pages - haven't had time to
work it :-)

Email in other languages - www.wordwalla.com (haven't had time, but should
be fun :-}

FYI only - in case this could help. ruanmackenzie at hotmail.com

With reply to Msr. Tallendier and cob in general - I do not believe frost
heaving will affect an extremely thick wall. We don't usually have glacial
periods with deep abiding longlasting frost, merely an inch to several
inches, several months a year. These here defrost for crops to grow and
ground can be dug in the winters too but it is very backbreaking.

----au revoir for now. ruanmackenzie at hotmail.com