Cob:New Natural House book-

Charmaine R Taylor tms at northcoast.com
Sun Aug 6 22:52:59 CDT 2000

Dave-  It mentions papercrete eh? I'm surprized..how much is written- it it well detailed?

I'll have to order a copy from CG and see.  Lynn Elizabeths book is also out in hardback, Alternative Construction. It also covers all the same areas with many photos and commentary from Michael Smith, I. Evans and mnay others. Not as much of a textbook as I had thought, I found it well done and thorough for any one new to the ideas.  But no price given  on my review copy. it's out by John WIley.

Thanks, and email me with any questions.

Charmaine  Taylor
Taylor Publishing
PO Box 6985, Eureka CA 95502
1-707-441-1632