Cob: Arkansas Cobber needs help

bob hutson bobhutson at alltel.net
Mon Sep 4 13:14:46 CDT 2000

First timers and experienced help we can use.  We are located near Mt. Ida, Ark and are building a large octaganal strawbale home that is 32 feet in diameter.  Strawbales are in, but need help cob plastering walls and also cutting and building natural tree truss and beam roof structures.  Have ample room for tenting with pleanty of water and electricity.  Can handle small camper trailer or pop-ups.  Let us know as soon as possible.  Will be working on building till mid-November. bob_hutson at yahoo.com