Cob: Comments from New Cob List member

mike swink mswink at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 4 16:30:22 CDT 2000

Hi,
 Most of my 50 yrs on earth has been devoted to changing the status que.(no luck)
I will make this as brief as possible.

This is really a letter I sent to some of my friends it was inspired by the sites that I learned of through
Cob related sites. I am open to any question about solar.

THis is one statement of many I try to say to others so that it is burned into thier memories.

-- The next time you hear of a child or pet dying in a overheated car. Be reminded that the most basic solar principle and invention[1] is not deployed not because it would save the childs life but for the reason it would make others have to admit that Solar Technology has been neglected.----What other reason could there be?

 I have personally witnessed certain inventions that have been banned from further developement. As a solution to not only the inventions I know of I propose we ask goverment officals to deem certain inventions as counter productive to our economy BUT allow thier use and further developement maybe towards projects that benefit all.

 Also we can encourage others to take thier ideas and publish what is the consequences that occur because they are not allowed.

The solar device seen in South Carolina and once in Africa that made all others shown on DOE,etc sites Obsolete is also halted due to FEAR. If people just for one moment wonder what would have occured if eclectricity never went past the stage of dry cell batteries. Then you would begin to have a hint of what is happening today as a result of Solar being halted.

---When ever you hear of a city running out of water. Or people that die due to drought. Think of this. A simple push/pull device was used by the incomeing and outgoing of the ocean tide to Pumped water through solar device and thus became distilled fresh water. This unit in the 80's in Africa was a next generation solar device unlike the slow mundane one that distilled water in Northern Chile South America[2] during the 1800's that generated only  6000, gallons a day of distilled water from the ocean. The one in Africa filled a dried parched basis with apox 1400 acres of water nearly one hundred miles inland. To this day those who were there tell me that it was fear that caused the country to abandon the project. The purpose of the water was to do exactly what is shown in a past Whole Earth Catalog where a lady from England went to Africa to a village that was ENDANGERED on the edge of the growing desert due to dry winds. Even though the winds never went away. The before photo and the after photo is proof that land can be reclaimed.
  THe 1980's project was going to use comfrey to break the earth clay up and allow water to reach further into the earth. Then trees etc to break the cycle of dying vegation. Why what other reason could there be?? Fear to get UN help is the same as OIL Help
 Oh the entire process of pumping water from ocean through distiller and through pipes inland was done without any electricity except for the mfg of the components elsewhere.
   WaterProofing earthern homes all can be done with solar.[3]

 See For refrence for my above statements:

[1]
 Any child in school who knows even the most basic princeples of solar that of which could create a draft will along with me wonder why our goverment pays hundreds of thousands of dollars proving that by painting a car white and lowering a side window will not reduce heat very much in a parked car*. A child with a electric drill and bit by going to same car would drill hole in floor allowing cooler air to enter car so that hotter air will go out side window. Thus lowering the temp in the car that would other wise kill and destroy things.
Read this goverment report of how they spent our moeny on heat build up in a car. While saying or doing nothing about the annual deaths of children and pets. Plus not to mention the Parents and Grandparents and others that get locked up for leaving the child. And the Court Cost.
*
http://www.injurypreventionweb.org/states/la/hotcars/hotcars.htm
I did not recieve any reply from Injury Prevention Web. WHy???? FEAR what else?
Bet they operate on a grant if they upset the source it is taken away.

Over thirty non electric inventions that were designed for cars which recently proved beyond any doubt that it overcame all objections to auto mfg was denied due to they had no pressure to use them. The so call small figure of deaths due to overheating in cars and not to mention what else is of no profit to them. SO instead the courts decided that it is the driver at fault.
This month in Atlanta Georgia USA a grandmother goes to jail. In another state a father and mother. But one thing for sure. If solar was used No child or pet would have died.

[2]Solar Destiller 1870 Northern Chile
 In 1872 and for forty years afterward a solar distilling operation operated effectively until the nitrate mine was closed that had to depend on fresh water. The solar device that was used in the 1980's used only one 15ft dia dish. That was designed in a manner not to allow collected heat to be lost into the air. Like the obsolete sterling engine types seen at all schools,goverment sites world wide.
  It is like showing a battery instead of allowing electricity to develope.
Sun's Energy by Farrington Daniels  You still can get copies for five dollars from bookfinders.com etc

[3]
This is a site every one should see once. And ponder why NASA feels it is credible.
Ceramic/WaterProofing etc With Solar
 http://www.calearth.org/lunar.htm
See refrence to findings of Criswell and others

Criswell D. R. (editor) (1976) Lunar Science VII, Special Session Abstracts (on Lunar Utilization), pp. iii-vi. Lunar Science Institute, Houston.

MIT Person told me that solar and all other technology is obsolete. Secret goverment programs that used NanoTechnogly would allow clean/green solutions and be metered to a person's home.
One problem it may never see the light of day. Remeber it was said once that a gallon of water contained enough hydrogen to power the Queen Elizabeth II across the Atlantic.Or a nuclear reactor in every home. Or get rich quick by buying a computer.etc.

Swink
toswink at mindspring.com