Cob: The New photos are out, at the Newberry's aka Gypsyfarm.

goshawk at gnat.net goshawk at gnat.net
Tue Sep 5 17:41:56 CDT 2000

Ta-da-

Yes folks it’s that time again, the latest and greatest pictures of the Newberry adventure are out.
I guess this doesn’t count as spam as I ain’t selling anything other than myself and I do offer, free of
charge, to anyone that want to learn about alternative building a free day or two, usually a weekend.

Anyway, check out http://www.gnat.net/~goshawk  the scoot on down to the current status.

While in current status you’ll notice two items of personal interest to me. One concerns me, the other
concerns a couple of fellows and group called the prision and jail project, out of Americus GA.

If you got time stop on by and check it out, especially if you live in or near Georgia. But heck, we love
everyone, we just know the price of tickets and travel these days.

Love and Light
Pat and Carroll Newberry
Mauk, GA
http://www.gnat.net/~goshawk